St. John’s, Newfoundland
Located between Walmart and Rona. The Centre offers excellent visibility and main road access via a signalized corner in St. John’s dominant new format retail node.
- Situated within St. John’s 1.2 million square foot regional new format node anchored by Walmart and Newfoundland’s only Costco.
- Extensive frontage on Aberdeen Avenue and White Rose Drive with excellent visibility from Walmart, just west of Canadian Tire on Torbay Road.
- 65% of traffic to this node passes along Aberdeen Avenue.
- Regional draw of 282,000 people including 196,000 people in the St. John’s CMA
- Opportunity for smaller store sizing with strong co-tenancy.
- Low operating costs & ample parking
- Pylon signage available on Aberdeen and White Rose.
- Freestanding pad and in-line units available.